Mark Maddox – Founder
Mark is a currently the Founder and Executive Director of He1p Foundation.
I’m a father of a handful of wonderful children and former NFL athlete of 10 years. I have been involved with charities since 1989. I have been a part of businesses and organizations that have worked primarily with children and families.
The reasoning for starting He1p Foundation was to provide a viable source for families to afford their children the opportunities to enhance a skill, hobby, or passion in their life. Our goal is to work with children no matter what hindrances there may be.
He1p Foundation hopes to become a viable source and resource network to help families find services that will enhance their children in the pursuit of their endeavors.
Mark Maddox – Founder, Executive Director
Holly Emery – Board Member/Secretary
Alberta Maddox – Board Member
Keith Maddox – Board Member
Bernadette Bennett – Board Member
Here is a list of some of the things I have achieved:
- Hosted “Tuesday’s Child’, local television spot to raise awareness for Big Brothers / Big Sisters 1994
- Spokesperson for Western New York United against drug and alcohol abuse 1995
- Spokesperson for Monroe Country Special Olympics 1992-1996
- Spokesperson for Lothlorian Therapeutic Riding Association 1993-1997
- Motivation Speaker for high school and junior high school teams
- Margarite D’Youville Award Outstanding Community Service 1995
- Clinton Dewitt Award Outstanding Community Service 1994
- Gateway Friend of the Children Award 1996
- Board of Directors
- The Pegasus Project 4/2003 – 2005
- One Vision Children’s Foundation 9/2000 – 9/2002
- Blind Association of WNY 1993-1995
- Setup and attended several charity gold events for fundraising
- Attended several local events on behalf of NFL
- NFL Extra Effort Award 1995 Community Service